I have been conducting ensembles and choirs since my early teens. At Trinity Laban, I was taught conducting by Jonathan Tilbrook and Alexander Walker, and have conducted both classical repertoire and contemporary music.
Selected Choral Repertoire:
- Byrd, Mass for Four Voices
- Lobo, Versa Est in Luctum
- Elgar, Serenade "Dreams all too brief"
- Britten, Choral Dances from Gloriana
Selected Orchestral Repertoire:
- Beethoven, Symphonies No.1 & No.5
- Finzi, Eclogue for Piano and Strings
- Vaughan Williams, Fantasia of a Theme by Thomas Tallis
- Brahms, Symphony No.1